GT & SPORTS CAR CUP
The "GT & Sports Car Cup" is a race series for genuine Pre-66 GTs and Pre-63 Sports-Cars of a type that were raced in the World Endurance Championship in period.
On a "invitation only" basis, the "GT & Sports Car Cup" attracts entries from owners of some of the most glamorous and spectacular cars. The "GT & Sports Car Cup" is the only race series to reunite models such as original Jaguar E-Type Lightweight, Ferrari 250 GT Berlinettas, Afla Romeo Giulia TZ2s, competion AC Cobras and all three Morgan Plus 4 SLRs ever produced, to name but a few.
Renowned for its extremly high driving standard on the track and very friendly atmosphere off the track, the "GT & Sports Car Cup", now in its tenth season, only runs at prime historic race meetings across Europe organized on the most evocative circuits, these venues offering the perfect combination of historical context and modern facilities.
Our 2016 calendar is as follows:
- Donington Historic Festival, UK - 30 April/1/2 May 2016
- International Trophy at Silverstone, UK - 21/22 May 2016
- Superprix at Brands Hatch, UK - 1/2/3 July 2016
- Motors Cup at Dijon, France - 7/8/9 October 2016
- Algarve Classic Festival at Portimao, Portugal - 28/29/30 October 2016
Please note that both our Silverstone and Brands Hatch rounds are taking place on the full Grand Prix circuits.